INSET DAY CLOSURE 28TH OCTOBER 2019
School will be closed to all pupils on Monday 28th October. All pupils are to return to school on Tuesday 29th October at 8:55am.
School will be closed to pupils on Tuesday 4th June for the celebration of Eid. All pupils must be back in school on Wednesday 5th June.
Please click on the link to access our school holiday and term timetables
There will be a Nursery & Reception Open Day on Wednesday 9th January 2019 at 9:15am.
These will be held on the following dates. You will receive a letter from your class teacher closer to the time:
- NR/NY – Wednesday 21st March
- NB/NG – Thursday 22nd March
- RG/RR – Tuesday 20th March
- RB – Thursday 15th March
- Y1 – Tuesday 27th March
- Y2 – Monday 26th March
- Y3 – Wednesday 14th March
- Y4 – Monday 19th March
- Y5 – Thursday 29th March
- Y6 – Monday 12th March
The following Educational Visits will be taking place this term:
- Year 5 visit to the Museum of London 08/03/2018
- Parental Engagement Week is week commencing 12/03/2018
- Year 3 visit to the Museum of London 13/03/2018
- Year 4 visit to the Museum of London 15/03/2018
- Year 2 visit to the Museum of London 16/03/2018
- Year 2R – Mile End Science visit 20/03/2018
- Year 2G – Mile End Science visit 20/03/2018
- Year 2B – Mile End Science visit 20/03/2018
Old Ford Primary Academy is seeking a talented, energetic and innovative individual to take on the role of Artist in Residence for its Room 13 Studio.
Please click to access:
Please see attached letter inviting you all in to see our Amanda Philips display on Thursday 15th and Friday 16th June after school in middle hall. Amanda display letter
Update on plans to celebrate Amanda Phillips’ life
Amanda will be buried at a private, family only ceremony in the next few weeks. Before that, Paradigm Trust will compile all the messages of condolences that it has received and present them to her family.
We will also be organising events to remember Amanda and celebrate her life and achievements for the children and adults across all the schools. We will be able to update you further as these plans make progress.